Hey, hey, hey!
We’re coming to you with a brand new content – the Book Bite, a quick-fire, rapid round up of all the top releases in Middle Grade and Young Adult each month.
We’ll tell you what books have caught our eyes, and shot up to the top of our TBR’s as well as the TV & Film adaptations that have us all excited!
We now go live to our reporter in between the pages – Emma Keane.
This months mentioned books:
- Wishing Upon the Same Star – Jacquetta Nammar Feldman (Harper Collins – 1st Feb)
- Cameron Battle and the Hidden Kingdoms – Jamar J Perry (Bloomsbury- 1st Feb US/AUS/NZ)
- The View from the Very Best House in Town – Meera Trehan (Walker Books – 8th Feb)
- The Woven Kingdom – Tahereh Mafi (Harper Collins – 1st Feb)
- Golden Boys – Phil Stamper (Bloomsbury- 8th Feb)
- Horror Hotel – Victoria Fulton & Faith McClaren (Underlined – 1st Feb)
- Heartstoppers – Alice Osman – Coming to Netflix 2022
- Children of Blood and Bone – Tomi Adeyemi – Feature film coming to Paramount Pictures soon.