Welcome to the Big Kids Book Club Podcast!
A podcast for all things fictional, from Middle Grade to Young Adult.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show! 😃🎧📚
Episode 186: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview – Amy Sparkes – The Big Kids Book Club Podcast
Welcome back to this week’s Author Interview. In this episode, Amy Sparkes joins us to talk about her newest Middle-Grade novel, The Bookshop at the Back of Beyond. I chatted with Amy about starting out as picture books, then moving onto chapter and middlegrade books, about meeting characters while re-writing her ideas, and exploring writing a series one book at a time. Amy was a great guest to have on the show and we are very grateful she was able to join us on the show. ***COMPETITION*** If you want to be in with a chance of winning a copy of The Bookshop at the Back of Beyond head over to Twitter and follow @BigKidsBookClub. Send us a tweet using the hashtag #Beyondcomp and tell us what everyday object you wish could be magic! (UK residents only) The competition closes at midnight on 10th February
- Episode 186: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview – Amy Sparkes
- Episode 185: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview – Liz Flanagan
- Episode 184: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview – Cynthia Murphy
- Episode 183: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview – Jennifer Claessen
- Episode 182: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview – Carlie Sorosiak
New Episodes – Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!
Never miss an episode!
Get our latest podcast directly to your inbox.